Cuberta is a unique WordPress theme. This is a 2 column responsive theme. It has a unique layout that puts a large featured image on the left and content on the right. It has a minimal and clean style and it is visually pleasing and easy to read. Theme also comes with overlay responsive menu, overlay search field, font-awesome icons.
Theme comes with three additional options in admin panel to customize its settings.
1. Front page layouts full control
You have the options to change each layout of the front page of your site. Moreover you can remove default layout and place your own layouts with widgets. There are four widget areas accessible in the front page. You can transform your front page in “Cuberta. Front page ” admin panel section.
2. Icons on top of the site
You have opportunity to add icons in top of your site. They are hidden by default. You need to go to admin panel and tick check-boxes in theme customization “Cuberta. Header settings” section to display icons:
- Home icon. It is a link to your home page.
- Three bars icon. It is menu button. It appears when you set your primer menu.
- Search icon. It shows search-bar when you click this icon.
- Login icon. It is a link to WordPress login page.
3. Wide choice of google fonts
There are about 30 fonts available for your site headers. You can change headers font in “Cuberta. Header fonts” admin panel section.
4. Highly customizable colors scheme
With Cuberta theme you can change the color of almost every item on your site.
You can download Cuberta theme from GitHub.